New Members Welcome!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you do with your included Jeep/Kettenkrad figures?

4 posters

Go down

What did you do with your included Jeep/Kettenkrad figures? Empty What did you do with your included Jeep/Kettenkrad figures?

Post  wackywheelz 20th September 2009, 6:30 am

OK, so I have to ask - what did you do with the dorky 21st Century/Ultimate soldier figures?

I find them too tall, skinny and not enough articulation (expected, from a cheap-end of the spectrum) and their headsculpts borderline-usable.

I had to do something with mine ASAP. After trying a few things, limited by the hair of the headsculpt (and my excess of law-enforcement bits), I came up with this for the Jeep (SAHARA) figs:

What did you do with your included Jeep/Kettenkrad figures? 21ch

And for the Kettenkrad figures, to make them semi-OK I put them in Dragon uniforms and use them with my Schwimmwagen (they are due for a HS change!).

What did you do with your included Jeep/Kettenkrad figures? Usfig
wackywheelz
wackywheelz
Admin

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your included Jeep/Kettenkrad figures? Empty Figures.

Post  marksjeep44 20th September 2009, 2:31 pm

Going to rip the heads off them and put new scupts on. New bodies too dear so I've I need to use them somehow. Don't need too much articulation for my purposes. I'll see how I go and post pics when I'm done.
Got new uniforms coming for the others. Will post those too eventually.

Mark....

marksjeep44

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your included Jeep/Kettenkrad figures? Empty Re: What did you do with your included Jeep/Kettenkrad figures?

Post  diggerblue 24th September 2009, 5:09 pm

Threw a paddy ryan uniform on the blonde, will save the the other for body in ambush dio with kretten

diggerblue

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your included Jeep/Kettenkrad figures? Empty Re: What did you do with your included Jeep/Kettenkrad figures?

Post  diggerblue 24th September 2009, 5:12 pm

oops(dont hit send!), gave the two from jeep to missius for her cygirls dios

diggerblue

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your included Jeep/Kettenkrad figures? Empty Progress so far.

Post  marksjeep44 25th September 2009, 6:22 am

Getting there with this lot. The German ones (Sahara, of course) will get new head sculpts and they will all
get belts, webbing, bayonets, helmets and weapons soon.

New at this and on a very tight budget but coming along ok with the cheaper figures I reckon.

Mark....[img]What did you do with your included Jeep/Kettenkrad figures? 21l60wm[/img]

marksjeep44

Back to top Go down

Post  Piranha 27th September 2009, 9:18 am

The ones I am keeping I have taken the heads off replaced with BBi and redressed ect.
What did you do with your included Jeep/Kettenkrad figures? 2uzf348
What did you do with your included Jeep/Kettenkrad figures? Vr625e
What did you do with your included Jeep/Kettenkrad figures? 2s6q93s

Piranha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum